“Personal Information” shall refer to the “Personal Information” as stated in the laws pertaining to the protection of personal information (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Act”), and the information in regards to a living individual as corresponding to any one of the following.
(1) Information pertaining to a living individual, including the name, nationality, gender, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, qualification for residence, period of stay, etc., and any other indications that can identify a particular individual (including information that by itself may not identify, but can be cross-referenced to identify a particular individual easily.)
(2) Information containing an Individual Identification Code (as prescribed in Article 2 Item 2 of the Personal Information Protection Act)
Upon the general user applying for User Registration or using this Service, our Company may obtain their personal information such as the name, nationality, gender, date of birth, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, information of their qualification for residence, driving license number, etc. In addition, our Company may collect information from partners that pertains to the personal information of the general user that is included in the transaction records and settlements between the general user and the specialists (administrative scriveners and lawyers that have completed the necessary application procedures for certification) that are registered to this Service and credible employment placement providers and worker dispatch providers (hereinafter referred to as “Partners”).
The purpose of our Company for collecting and using personal information are as follows.
(1) To provide and operate this Service, and for User Registration
(2) To reply to inquiries from the general user (including identity verification)
(3) To send a guideline email regarding new functions, updated content, campaigns, etc. of the service being used by the general user, and other services provided by our Company
(4) To provide maintenance and important notification whenever necessary
(5) To provide advertisements and displays
(7) To have the general user view, modify or delete their own registered information, or view their usage status
(8) To provide the partners to the extent necessary to provide this Service
(9) For any other purposes of which are incidental to the above
Upon the purpose of use having relevancy before its modification, and if deemed reasonable, our Company shall modify the purpose of use of the personal information.
In the event the purpose of use has been modified, the purpose after the modification shall be notified to the general user and/or publicized over this website in accordance to the method prescribed by our Company.
1. The personal information obtained from the general user based on Article 2 may be provided to the partners prescribed in Article 2 by our Company. However, such provision shall be limited to the extent necessary for providing this Service.
2. Excluding the previous Item and the following cases, the personal information shall not be disclosed or provided to a third party without the prior consent of the general user. However, this shall exclude case where it is authorized by the Personal Information Protection Act or by other laws and regulations.
(1) When necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and if otherwise difficult to obtain the individual’s consent
(2) When there is a particular need to do so in order to improve the public health or promote the healthy development of children, and if otherwise difficult to obtain the individual’s consent
(3) When necessary to cooperate with an agency of the state or local government organization or their agent in the execution of their duties according to law, and if obtaining the consent of the individual would pose a risk to the execution of said duties
(4) When the following matters are notified or publicized in advance, and if submitted to the Personal Information Protection Commission by our Company
1.) The purpose of use is to provide to third parties
2.) The category of the personal information provided to third parties
3.) The means or methods of providing to third parties
4.) Upon request by the individual, suspend the provision of personal information that can identify the individual to third parties
5.) The means or methods of accepting the requests from the individual
2. Regardless of the provisions of the preceding Item, in the event of the following, a third party shall not be the destination where such information be provided.
(1) In the event our Company is required to disclose or provide all or part of the handling of personal information data within the scope necessary for the purpose of use
(2) In the event the personal information data is provided at the time of the succession of the business due to a merger or other reasons
(3) In the event the personal information is used in cooperation with a specific individual, and the said effect and the category of the personal information used in cooperation, the scope of the individual using in cooperation, the purpose of use of the individual that is using, and the name and title of the person who is responsible to manage such personal information, shall be notified to the individual in advance, and that those matters are placed in a readily accessible condition for the individual
1. In the event of being requested by the general user to disclose the personal information, our Company shall disclose to the individual without delay. However, in the event of falling under any of the following after disclosure, all or in part may not be disclosed, and if deeming not to disclose, such shall be notified without delay. There may be cases where a disclosure fee will be paid in accordance to a separately prescribed procedure by our Company.
(1) If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the individual or third parties
(2) If there is a risk of significant damage to the correct operation of our Company business
(3) If the violating laws and regulations
2. Regardless of the provisions of the preceding Item, information other than personal information such as historical and characteristic information shall not be disclosed in general.
1. In the event the personal information that our company possess is incorrect information, the general user may request our Company to amend, add or delete (hereinafter referred to as “Amend, etc.”) their personal information in accordance to the procedures as prescribed by our Company.
2. In the event that our company deems the request by the general user from the previous Item to be necessary to comply with, our Company shall Amend, etc. such personal information without delay.
3. In the event the Amendment based on the provisions of the previous Item is implemented, or it is determined not to be implemented, our Company shall notify as such to the general user without delay.
1. In the event that an individual has reason that the personal information has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or has been obtained through wrongful methods, and requests the suspension of use or deletion (hereinafter referred to as the “Suspension of Use, etc.”) of the personal information, our Company shall implement the necessary investigation without delay.
2. Based on the investigation results, etc. from the previous Item, in the event that our company deems the request by the general user from the previous Item to be necessary to comply with, our Company shall suspend the use of such personal information without delay.
3. In the event that the Suspension of Use based on the provisions of the previous Item is implemented, or it is determined not to be implemented, our Company shall notify as such to the general user without delay.
4. Regardless of the previous 2 Items, if the Suspension of Use requires a large amount of expense and is difficult to implement other Suspension of Use, and that there is another measure that can be implemented in place to protect the rights and interests of the general user, such a measure shall be taken as an alternative.
Excluding matters prescribed in the laws and regulations and other policies, the details of this Policy shall be modified by our Company without notification to the user.
For inquiries regarding this Policy and personal information, please contact the following inquiry desk.
Address: 1123, A Bldg, Shinjuku Daikan Plaza, 7-1-7, Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Name: Pathway Corp., Go Shiono Administrative Procedure Consultant Office
Personal Information Protection Administrator: Go Shiono, Administrative Scriveners
Email Address: email@example.com